Interesting Posts

Just thought I would post some of what I've been reading lately to get you guys more interested in investing and trying to make your money work for you. I'm still learning how to do this more efficiently so we can learn together.

"The person who thinks he knows everything still has a lot to learn."
Great quote :)

Journey To Financial Freedom has a great post on buying rental properties.

Flexo over at Consumerism Commentary has a good series of posts on Retirement mistakes. Here is part 3, there are links to the first 2 parts in this post.

JLP at Get Rich Slowly talks about a family mismanages credit card debt (a woman maxes out her credit card to purchase hot dogs and soda for her and her children with a grocery right across the street)

Dimples over at her domain explains the different steps she's taking to bring in some extra dough.

And finally, read about how SingleMa worked her mathematical magic to get her robust student loans under control and down to a very low interest rate.

Happy reading guys, let me know if you find anything you think I might enjoy reading.

1 comments:

  1. Dimples said...

    Thanks for the shout out Rad. Good looking out. Glad to hear that cash duck is working for you. I actually just received my second payment today. $150 bucks!

    I found a list of GPT (Get Paid To) sites. I will do a post on them this weekend. $150 is good but I's need some mo money! LOL  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.