Piglet Sick

My little Piglet got really sick this week and I was unable to get to work, let alone think of a post.

She came down with a really bad case of strep throat and her fever reached 105 degrees at one point.

She is feeling a little better now so my world is getting back to normal. It was really tough to see her just laying in bed all day and not really able to eat, she is normally full of energy and ready to sing and dance at the drop of a hat.

I knew something was wrong when I got home from work Monday night and she saw me come in and just pointed at me, she normally screams "It's dada, dada" and comes running over to give me a big hug. This is the highlight of my day and I look forward to it on my home.

We spent the next two days either in the hospital, watching Dora the Explorer, sleeping, or watching Happy Feet.

That's my sappy daddy moment for the day :)

We'll get back on the Debt Reduction post this weekend or early Monday.

Til then, have good weekend.

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. L. Marie Joseph said...

    Awww, take care of her. I know in NY is must be snowing, keep her indoors  

  2. Anonymous said...

    glad she's getting better!  

  3. Rad said...

    It's not really snowing, it was just really really cold, that may have weakened her little immune system. She is doing much better now though, thanks guys.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.