1st Adsense Click

I just wanted to share with you guys that I got credit for my first click from Google Adsense. I didn't get into this for the money but it's a nice little accomplishment. To the person who clicked on whichever ad it was, Thanks from me and the family. And I wanna thank God for making this all possible.... sorry, had a hip-hop moment there, felt like I was at the Grammy's :)

I promise to keep the content fresh and informative and to give you an insiders view to our evolving family life. The site will get better loking with time, I'm new to blogging so this is the best I can do for now.

Thanks for reading

I love you Baby

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.