The Family

Well here is the picture of the family. This was taken around Christmas and one of the only pics I have of all of us together. Either me or my wife or normally shooting the pics so it's hard to get us both in one. I touched it up a little bit using Google's picture software. That Google Pack link on the bottom of my page (big white banner) has the picture software and some other useful stuff. If your interested, click on the link and check it out. It's free. That's my lovely grandmother in the middle in case you were wondering.


Thanks for reading
I love you baby

Type rest of the post here

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.