Beautiful Weekend

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Friday the 13th :)

It should be a beautiful weekend here in New York, hopefully it doesn't rain. We're planning on taking the baby out to the Bronx Zoo or maybe drive to Brooklyn and spend some time in Coney Island to enjoy the nice weather and see some new things. If we decide to head out to Coney Island its too bad the Hot Dog Eating champion has already been crowned. The dude ate 66, yes 66 hot dogs in 12 minutes....Awesome!!! Joey Chestnut for president :) I think I'm gonna start training and try out next year, just for kicks.

I'd like to take this time to thank all those who ahve been visiting the blog lately and those who have been since coming since day 1, well day 3 or 4 really 'cause nobody knew who the hell I was when I first start this. I've been trying to keep things interesting and attract some new readers. I have been getting more comments on my posts lately which is really great, makes me feel important :) Please feel free to share any and all comments you have about my posts or the blog in general, I do read them all and try my best to respond intelligently. You can check my profile if you want to send me an email, I will definitely read and respond.

The car has been running great and I'll be doing some maintenance work this weekend, I'll let you know how many fingers I lose in the process.

Anyways, thanks to everybody thats been readin', enjoy your weekend.

I love you baby.

15 comments:

  1. Tired of being broke said...

    Enjoy the zoo....as close as it is I sometimes take it for granted.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Your blog is excellent!
    Please, send me the photo of your keyring or a picture and the link of your blog,
    I'll publish in my blog!
    Thank you
    My email: nicekeyrings@gmail.com  

  3. cheap accommodation in Barcelona said...

    Good post as provide good and informative information.I must appreciate for sharing such nice post.I liked it.  

  4. London accommodation guide said...

    It some time feels great to enjoy our weekend at home and all what we should do is just relax and eat well.Enjoy the weather and enjoy the gardening as well.  

  5. driving in singapore said...

    If it doesn't rain then it is a beautiful weekend for those living in New York. They can take their families out for outing  

  6. bus from LCCT said...

    Weekend must be enjoyed with full liberty and its rainy time is so much enjoyable for everyone, your child can make you sit at home , but look for place which is near to your home.  

  7. car rental Singapore said...

    You are really doing great by taking such trip with your baby as it will refresh her .Good luck for your trip .I will wait eagerly for your next post coupled with your experiences.  

  8. discount hotels said...

    Have a beautiful weekend. Get an idea from this post
     

  9. India cheap flights said...

    A nice blog always comes with new and good information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality.
     

  10. Tamassa Mauritius said...

    Thanks for sharing this information. Your detailed which you have written in your post is very useful for the readers .  

  11. penile prosthesis said...

    Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)  

  12. Best stem cell treatment in india said...

    Thanks for great article sharing...  

  13. Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis in India said...

    Greetings and thank you very much for share  

  14. Cost of Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy in India said...

    Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!  

  15. Urology Surgery in India said...

    Amazing amount of great, actionable advice. I will keep coming back to this Post...  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.